Apply Online for a Veteran's Service Card

Here is the web site to pass on to your Units for the Government of Canada Veterans Identification Card.  All honorary released/retired CAF Members can now apply to receive this card.

Please pass on to your Unit and ask them to put out to their members asap.

Apply for your Veterans Service Card online by clicking " secure online portal. "  

OR by clicking